St George Community Network aims to:
• Speak up for the whole of St George to ensure we get our share of any future funding;
• Give the area an identity and promote it as a wonderful place to live and work;
• Promote networking and exchange of information between community groups, Councillors, the Police & others;
• Provide information through this website, our Facebook and Twitter feeds and to support community notice boards.
• Act as a community of community groups;
The St George Community Network is run entirely by volunteers.
Its roles are to provide a network for community groups and to campaign on local issues.
We hold ‘Networking Meetings’ three or four times per year.
Dates for the remainder of 2018 are:
20th June – 19th September – 5th December.
All these meetings are on Wednesday evenings. Venues and start times will be confirmed nearer the date.