St George Community Network aims to:
• Speak up for the whole of St George to ensure we get our share of any future funding;
• Give the area an identity and promote it as a wonderful place to live and work;
• Promote networking and exchange of information between community groups, Councillors, the Police & others;
• Provide information through this website, our Facebook and Twitter feeds and to support community notice boards.
• Act as a community of community groups;
The St George Community Network is the successor organisation to the St George Neighbourhood Partnership.
• It is not run by the Council
• It consists entirely of volunteers
Its roles are to provide a network for community groups and to campaign on local issues.