(Originally sent to our email list 3rd July 2017)
A reminder that there will be a meeting of the St George Community Network at St George Library at 7.30pm on Wednesday 5th July.
We are aiming to keep the formal business of the meeting as short as possible to allow time for a general discussion about how the Network will work and how we should agree on priorities for action.
1. Formally agree the name for the new organisation.
2. Agree terms of reference – draft here
3. Elections – chair etc.
4. Communications – website, email-list, twitter, facebook, notice boards, meetings, other methods.
5. General discussion – how the new organisation will operate, priorities, who will do what?
6. Agree future meetings / get togethers etc.
We hope to see you on Wednesday, if you would like to get involved but can’t make the meeting please email email@example.com